Although there’s plenty of parking for Anaheim Convention Center visitors, spots tend to fill up quickly on event days. That’s why you should think ahead and have a backup plan; we’ll help you create one by providing all the options placed at and near the venue, such as:
- Car Park 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- GardenWalk Parking
- Hilton Anaheim Parking
- Anaheim Marriott Parking
- Toy Story Lot
The following map shows the locations of the closest short-term parking areas.
How Much Is Parking at the Anaheim Convention Center?
Although prices vary based on the event, a standard parking rate at the ACC is $20. Note that they don’t accept cash—use your credit card instead to pay. If you come across a full parking area or wish to cut your costs, go through the alternatives below.
Anaheim GardenWalk Parking
The walk between Anaheim GardenWalk and the ACC takes up to 15 minutes on foot. This shopping and entertainment center offers a convenient parking garage with two entrances. General parking rates are $3 per hour and $30 per day, and the first hour is free of charge. The convention center guests pay $18 per vehicle, while the time limit is 12 hours. The easiest way to pay is through your phone—text your parking ticket # and “CC” to 949-532-8293.
Since accessible parking at the Anaheim Convention Center is limited, you may look for a spot at GardenWalk. All levels of the garage parking structure offer handicapped parking spaces, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon entering the garage, talk to a staff member, and they will direct you to the closest disabled parking spot.
Hotel Parking Near Anaheim Convention Center
The Hilton and Marriott hotels are the closest and most popular options, but a couple of additional hotel lots are in the vicinity. If you’re wondering how much is parking at the Hilton Anaheim Convention Center or where to find a cheaper service, we have all the answers.
- Marriott Anaheim Convention Center Parking is available for $26 per day. Parking for oversized vehicles is also offered, and the cost is $31 per space per day. Alternatively, there’s a flat rate of $100 for RVs.
- Hilton Anaheim Convention Center Parking is obtainable for as low as $24 if searching for self-parking. For ultimate convenience, you may opt for valet parking, available for $35. The garage has a 6’ 8” height clearance.
- Alpine Inn is 10 to 15 minutes away from the ACC and offers convenient parking for standard vehicles. The regular cost is $16 per vehicle without in/out privileges, but you can also get a premium spot for $21 or VIP parking for $26.
- SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim is the most cost-effective but also the farthest option. Located at 1640 South Clementine Street, the walk to the convention center takes at least 20 minutes, but Uber is a good substitute. You can book a spot through SpotHero for as low as $7 on event days.
Nearby Parking Alternatives
Since it’s virtually impossible to find free parking near Anaheim Convention Center, we looked into other options to provide more information:
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim is a 10-minute drive from the convention center. Learn more about Angel Stadium Parking—event parking prices start at only $10!
- Honda Center is up to 10 minutes away, too. Honda Center Parking is as low as $20 for Anaheim Ducks games, but you’ll probably find a cheaper spot on non-game days.
- Center Street Parking Garage, operated by SP+ Parking, is another reasonably-priced option. It’s situated at 235 East Center Street, and you can find out more by calling 714-520-0710.